Rules & Regulations
* Participants must be enrolled in interior design, architectural and/or other relevant courses at an educational institution upon the time of submission.
* Participants will be disqualified if the participant is found to have graduated upon the time of submission.
* This award is open to all interior design students in their second year and above, as well as architectural students in their third year and above.
* Participants must have less than one (1) year of professional working experience. University/college mandated internships are considered as professional work experience if the one (1) year internship period happens after the participant has graduated.
* Only one entry is allowed per student.
* Entries must strictly conform to the submission guidelines and must be submitted to the contest coordinator of each school (whenever applicable).
* All entries shall become the property of Nippon Paint Group of Companies. The Judges’ decisions are final.
* Shortlisted candidates will be notified to make an oral presentation as part of the final judging procurement. Winners will be notified to attend a ceremony. Winning entries may be featured in marketing and promotional materials as deemed appropriate by the organizer and sponsor.
* Winners will bear all the expenses for travel costs and other incidentals relating to their appearance at the national launch, oral presentation and national level award ceremony.
* Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or credit.
* The organizer reserves the right to substitute prizes with another product of similar retail value without prior notice.
* All participating students need to have a valid passport at the time of application.
* Only international grand title winners that have been awarded the title of Asia Young Designer of the Year are not allowed to participate in future Asia Young Designer Awards competition. We welcome repeat applications whenever possible.